Sunday, March 28, 2010

32nd month misadventures!

happy 32nd month to us!...=D

Putee and I celebrated our 32nd month together at MOA. I planned what we will do and where we will go and eat. Unfortunately, everything was a series of misfortune. Upon arriving at MOA we started to look for the resto that we will be eating. After a couple of minutes, we noticed that the resto closed some time ago. We were so hungry because it’s I think 1:30pm. I can also feel that Putee is a little mad because he is not talking much and it’s very hot outside the mall. So, we took another stroll and finally decided to eat at Carver’s. We ordered their good for two menus which is consists of roast beef, beef soup, rice and drinks. Putee enjoyed the soup a lot. Their serving is huge that we have to order extra rice.

good for two roast beef platter at Carver's (P259)

Next stop for dessert, we tried White Hat frozen yogurt rather than the usual Dairy Queen ice cream we used to crave. I told Putee to choose what toppings he likes and he chose the Cowboy Hat Combo. It’s a large serving of frozen yogurt topped with brownie fudge, barquillos, and dark choco drops. The sweetness of the toppings goes perfectly with the sourness of the yogurt. I thought that he wouldn’t like it because we always pick ice cream for dessert.

large cowboy hat combo at White Hat (P150)

Since it is Palm Sunday, we went to the church to attend the mass. I didn’t know that the mass will start at 5:30pm and we were so early because I assume that there is a 4pm mass.

Sadly, after strolling around the mall, we noticed that there is also Red Mango. I really wanted to try their waffle and Putee promised me that we will try it the next time we go to MOA. I hope that would be on Tuesday. HAHA!

So much for our misadventures, Putee told me not to plan anymore because it was a little disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment