Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Red Mango-licious Baby!

This food trip is super unplanned. Hahaha! I called Putee and ask if he could come to MOA. At first he was a bit mad because he was just “bagong gising.” I came early and knowing that Putee would come, I waited about two hours long since he was from Bulacan. I smiled when I saw him finally entering the front entrance of National Bookstore (kabisado niya yon kaya sabi niya sakin doon nalang kami magkita).

First stop, we rushed to Red Mango to try their fro-yo and waffles. Unlike White Hat, Red Mango offers four sizes of tubs. Putee ordered large sized fro-yo with three toppings—mandarin oranges, mangoes and strawberries.

large fro-yo topped with mandarin oranges, strawberries and mango (P190)

As for me, I was really craving for their waffles so I opt for blueberries ‘n cream waffles with fro-yo on the side. You have to wait for about 10 minutes because their waffles are freshly baked.

blueberries 'n cream with fro-yo on the side (P125)

The waffles are good for sharing and you have to eat them fast because I find them crunchy at first. Putee also told me that he liked Red Mango better than White Hat because it’s not so sour. Hahaha! Napansin pa niya yon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment