Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Italian finds at Uno Pizzeria and Sbarro

After feasting on fro-yos, Putee and I turned Italian. Can you guess why? We ate pizzas and pasta

Uno Pizzeria is located at San Miguel by the Bay. We only ordered a 10” Cheeseburger pizza and a pitcher of iced blue lemonade. I ordered the drinks because of its color. Haha! I love blue. The pizza is too small for our appetite while the pitcher of drink is too big that we left it quarter-filled.

cheeseburger pizza (P282++) and iced blue lemonade pitcher (P185++)

Our tummy was not fulfilled yet so we head on to Sbarro. Putee saw the Supreme pizza so he didn’t even think twice to order it because of its many toppings. I wanted pasta that time so I went for Baked Ziti with cheese sauce.

supreme pizza slice (P110)

baked ziti in cheese sauce (P96)

Putee’s pizza was a bit burned and I didn’t finish my pasta because the cheese sauce was a little like margarine taste to me. This is my second time at Sbarro and also the second time that I was not able to finish my pasta. Maybe their pasta is not my preference. I’ll just stick to their pizzas anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment