Saturday, March 27, 2010

dad's and putee's birthday!

happy birthday daddy!...
Dad turned 52 last February 23 and i have him a petite white forest from Red Ribbon!

Here's mom with the cake and at the background we're singing "happy birthday." My cousins too, from Vietnam are also singing while looking at the cake through Skype.

Down here is Putee's cake in caramel cream from Aggy's.

I've been to Magallanes, Makati just to buy this then went North to Bulacan. When I was about to board the jeepney, a man unintentionally push off the cake from a bench where I put it. As you can see the cake is a bit messier. Good thing the icing is not so soft.

I cooked Carbonara for Putee and his whole family enjoyed it! We don,t have more pix. I was shy to take pictures that day.
happy 2oth birthday Putee!...=D
February 25,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment